Welcome to WWC Gynecology and Aesthetics!
We have implemented a CONTACTLESS CHECK-IN PROCESS for your safety during this COVID-19 pandemic. The items below MUST be completed electronically at least 24 hours before your appointment. If not completed, your appointment will be canceled and a $35 late cancellation fee may apply.
6 STEP TO HAVING A SUCCESSFUL APPOINTMENT:
- Complete your HIPAA and Financial Responsibility Agreements. Click this link to complete your consent forms.
- Email or text a picture of your insurance card (Front and Back) and picture ID to Email: email@example.com Text: (240) 252-2141 if you have not submitted a copy of your card to us for 2022 or if your insurance has changed.
- The day before your appointment, you will be notified by text of any patient responsibility. Please use the link in the text to pay as we are not accepting payments in the office.
- If necessary, upload medical records through your patient portal (ultrasound, mammogram, etc.) for your provider to review in advance of your appointment. If you DO NOT have a patient portal account, request one by clicking this link.
- If you are a NEW PATIENT to our practice or your medical history has changed substantially since your last visit, update your medical history at least 24 hours before your appointment. Use the email invitation that was sent to you at the time of scheduling. Click here for more detailed instructions
- Finally, IF YOU HAVE A TELEHEALTH/VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE. Take your appointment from the comfort of your home/office. Once you’ve found a private area with good WiFi connection, click on this link to connect with your provider 5-10 mins before your telehealth appt.
- Due to social distancing requirements, please do not bring guests to your appointment (except for pregnancy confirmation sonograms).
- Be courteous to others and cancel unwanted appointments immediately. If you fail to cancel your appointment within 24 hours, there is a firm $35 charge. You may text us at (240) 252-2141 to cancel your appointment.
- Identify a private place to have the appointment and connect to Wifi. Please do not drive during your appointment.
- Set an alarm for your appointment and start your session 5-10 minutes ahead of your scheduled appointment time.
If you have a telehealth appointment: