Request Your Appointment
Existing Patient Appointment Requests
Did you know that if you are an existing patient you can schedule your appointment faster and easier using our PATIENT PORTAL?
Don’t have a patient portal account? Request a Patient Portal Account and schedule yourself or complete this appointment request form and we’ll schedule your appointment and email you a link to create a Patient Portal Account. Our Patient Portal is a self-help tool where you can:
- Schedule your appointment
- Communicate with your doctor and our staff
- View your lab orders and results
- View a record of your last visits
- Print or send your medical record
- Request a prescription refill
- Update your past medical history, insurance information, and demographic information.
New Patient Appointment Requests
After your appointment has been scheduled, you will receive an email invitation from WWC Gynecology & Aesthetics for the patient portal. Please sign-up, and login, then go to Health History Forms –> Past Medical History, complete and submit the form.
Completing your past medical history form on the portal ahead of your appointment helps to smooth our operations and in turn, helps to expedite your appointment. Please be sure to complete it ahead of your appointment! If we have no further questions, your appointment will be booked within 24 hours.