Weight Management Program
The Weight Management Program at Waldorf has been developed to promote healthy lifestyle choices. We strive to provide the guidance and support to help you meet your goals and maintain your results long-term.
Weight Management Team
Our registered dietitians, certified personal trainers, and medical providers are here for you and excited to assist you on your journey to wellness.
SoMD Wellness has a team of certified personal trainers who will work with you to make sure that you are getting the best out of your workouts from the comfort of your home. We have several personal trainer-led sessions throughout the day. The sessions are from 6:00 am to 7:00 pm. Our SoMD Wellness registered dietitian will meet with you to develop a customized nutrition plan – just for you!
About our Weight Management Program
The 12-week program includes the following:
- Initial Assessment with one of our certified personal trainers. a comprehensive health screening and a fitness evaluation which includes body analysis, a metabolic rate test, and physical strength and posture evaluation.
- 12 Week EAT IT Program. Our registered dietician will meet with you over 12 weeks to develop a personalized and sustainable meal plan.
- 12 Week WORK IT Program. Personalized dietician counseling and virtual group exercise classes guided by our certified personal trainers.
- Virtual Personal Training. Our certified personal trainers will help guide you through your exercise for maximum calorie burn.
- STYKU: 3D Body Imaging. 3D body scanning technology to measure your body composition.
- Lipotropic B12 Injection. Combined with diet and exercise, lipoB12 injections can speed up the process of fat breakdown and enhance your weight loss results while also boosting your energy
- REVUEE Metabolic Rate Analysis. Used to measure the oxygen that the body consumes.